My First Book of English is the first ABC primer published in Pakistan which attempts to give the child more than just coloured pictures in alphabetical order. It includes several words per letter and phonetic sounds as well as writing exercises. Each page is colourfully illustrated with several objects associated with the same letter and sound.
My Second Book of English comprises a revision of the vocabulary introduced in the first book with an additional 355 words. Beginning with an explanation of the structure of language, the development of manipulative skills is continued. Notes for the teacher are also included.
- Who is the book for? Is it for a young child just starting to learn the alphabet and basic words? Or someone a bit older who wants to improve their grammar and fluency?
- What are their interests? Do they like animals, stories, games, or something else? Knowing their interests can help make learning more engaging.
- What are your goals for the book? Do you want it to be purely educational, or do you also want it to be fun and entertaining?
- Choose engaging topics and activities that will make learning English enjoyable.
- Develop age-appropriate content that is challenging but not overwhelming.
- Explain grammar and vocabulary in a clear and simple way.
- Create fun illustrations and exercises that will help reinforce learning.
I’m excited to help you create a wonderful “My First Book of English” that will spark a lifelong love of language
- Keep it simple. Don’t overload the book with too much text or too many concepts.
- Make it fun. Use colorful pictures, engaging activities, and catchy songs or rhymes.
- Make it relevant. Choose topics that are familiar to children and that they will be interested in.
- Make it interactive. Give children opportunities to talk, sing, play games, and do other activities that will help them learn.
- Make it positive. Use positive reinforcement and encouragement to help children feel good about themselves as they learn.