Unveiling the Magic: Computer Whiz Book 7 (Third Edition)
Embark on a captivating journey as we dive into the world of Computer Whiz Book 7 (Third Edition), a treasure trove of knowledge and exploration in the realm of technology. Beyond the binary code and algorithms, this blog aims to humanize the experience, making the world of computers and technology accessible, engaging, and even a bit magical.
The Whiz series comprises of eight books for grades 1-8. The books for the secondary grades are based on the National Curriculum of Pakistan (2022). We have developed this series with the aim of enhancing students’ digital literacy, computational thinking, and coding skills. Each textbook is divided into six fundamental domains of Computer Science to explore.
Key features: Computer Whiz Book 7
- Step-by-step instructions to analyse and present data, and create simple algorithms, codes and programs
- Easy-to-follow guidelines to protect themselves in digital spaces and respect the rights of other digital citizens
- Extended and interesting information through ‘Query’ and ‘Leap forward’
- End-of-chapter summaries to reinforce key concepts
- Assessments at the end of each chapter include fill-in-the-blanks, multiple choice questions, short and long answer questions
- Project based activities to foster independent, collaborative, and experiential learning
Components of the series
The series comprises of the following components:
- Textbooks for grades 1-8
- Teaching guides for grades 1-8
Author Description: Computer Whiz Book 7
Tarib Ahmed holds a degree in Electrical Engineering. He is an entrepreneur who runs an EdTech business that promotes STEM Education and Robotics. He has also designed STEM curriculum and worked with reputed educational institutions.
In the enchanting pages of Computer Whiz Book 7 (Third Edition), we’ve not only explored the intricacies of technology but also humanized the learning experience. From the welcoming introduction to the real-world applications, this edition is not just a textbook; it’s a companion on the journey to understanding the magic of computers in a way that is relatable, exciting, and ultimately, empowering. As we close the digital cover, let’s carry the knowledge forward, armed with the insights and skills to navigate the ever-evolving landscape of technology.