Oxford International Lower Secondary English WorkBook 8 (Second Edition)
The Oxford International Lower Secondary English Workbooks consolidate learning from the Student Books. Activities move from structured grammar and vocabulary practice to more creative, low-threshold, high-ceiling tasks. All activities are independent and can be carried out in class or as homework.
The Lower Secondary English Workbook 8 is a fantastic resource for helping students aged 14-15 years old solidify their English language skills, expand their critical thinking, and build confidence as communicators. It’s designed to complement the Lower Secondary English Student Book 8 to ensure complete understanding and a smooth transition to upper secondary education.
Key Features Of Oxford International Lower Secondary English:
- Engaging and diverse activities: Puzzles, role-playing, creative writing, and more keep students motivated and learning.
- Write-in format: Encourages active participation and personalized practice.
- Self-assessment tools: Allows students to track their progress and identify areas for improvement.
- Integrated with Student Book 8: Activities directly reflect the content and learning objectives covered in the main textbook.
- Answer key in Teacher’s Resource Book: Provides support for teachers and allows students to check their understanding.
- Reinforces key grammar, vocabulary, and reading comprehension skills.
- Boosts confidence in speaking and listening, enabling effective communication in diverse situations.
- Prepares students for international English language exams.
- Develops critical thinking skills through inquiry-based activities and analysis of complex texts.
- Fosters creativity and self-expression through writing and other creative tasks.
Who is it for?:
- Students aged 14-15 years old using the Oxford International Lower Secondary English program.
- Teachers looking for supplementary materials to reinforce skills in their lower secondary English classes.
- Parents seeking additional support for their child’s English language development and preparation for further education.