Keyboard Book 6 with Digital Content
Keyboard Computer Science with application software (Fourth Edition), a series of eight books from grades 1-8, is a comprehensive computer science course based on the National Curriculum of Pakistan.
It covers the following six broad domains:
- Emerging Technologies
- Digital Skills
- Algorithmic Thinking
- Digital Citizenship
- Entrepreneurship in Digital Age
Along with knowledge and skills, the series aims to equip young learners of today with the tools and techniques required to become creative, innovative and responsible digital citizens.
Key features: Keyboard: Book 6
- Content based on the National Curriculum of Pakistan
- Student Learning Outcomes for each chapter
- Did you know? provides interesting facts about computers and ICT
- Fast Forward provides advanced knowledge of concepts
- Top Tip provides valuable tips related to computer hardware and software
- Assessments based on Blooms Taxonomy
- Application based questions to build critical thinking skills
- In the Lab activities enable students to apply their knowledge
- Group projects to build collaboration and team work
Components of the series
- Textbooks 1-8
- Teaching guides 1-8
Teaching guides include step-by-step lesson plans, answer keys, and worksheets to support the teachers.
As we reach the conclusion of our journey through ‘Keyboard: Book 6 with Application Software (Fourth Edition),’ reflect on the knowledge gained and skills honed. This edition serves as a beacon, guiding you through the intricacies of keyboarding and unveiling the immense potential of application software. Whether you’re a student, professional, or lifelong learner, this book is a key that opens doors to a world where efficiency, creativity, and digital prowess converge. So, let’s embrace the power at our fingertips and embark on a digital journey where every keystroke propels us toward success.